Participate in one of the most popular Newcomb traditions! Hundreds of undergraduates choose to participate in this program every year. Bigs serve as a resource, a guide, and a friend as each first-year transitions to Tulane. Bigs are a helpful source of
advice and insight throughout the semester, and there will be events for both Bigs and Littles to attend in order to get to know each other better.
- be a rising sophomore or above,
- have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- be on campus during Fall 2021
- Attend Newcomb Big Training in August
- Attend the annual Pinning Ceremony with your mentee
- Attend at least one additional Big/Little event with your mentee during the semester
- Regular check-ins with your mentee
*subject to change dependent on the status of the semester.
The application will close on May 31.